Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Canon Soper G3 L1070S. Cant correct paper size incorect

Customer Question
Canon Soper G3 L1070S. Can't...
Canon Soper G3 L1070S. Can't correct paper size incorect
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/22/2010
Technician: Robert M., Consultant replied 8 years ago
Robert M., Consultant

you need to set the paper size to legal on the printer and faxes folder by right clicking the printer and selecting properties then paper handling

you need to know which tray you selected to have legal size paper.

you may need to set it on the printer itself

when you go to print something you need to make sure the page and print format are both set to legal size.

This did not solve problem.
check very carefully that you have the correct tray set to legal size and you are trying to print to that tray.
I was trying to fax some papers. All the paper feed are on legal

try doing it from the flatbed that should pick up the correct size automatically

aside from anything else not all faxes can receive legal.

otherwise you need to go throught the printer menu on the printer itself to select paper size for faxing. i am unable to find that model number on canon's website. do you have a better description of it.

some printers will not actually handle legal paper even though they claim they can. instead they use the duplexing option to scan it in twice first 8.5 x 11 then they scan the rest of it on another page. as i said i cant actually find that model number so i wont say that is the problem but i have run into it before.

Edited by Robert on 6/22/2010 at 7:29 PM EST