Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I change the font on my J4580 all in one printer e…

Customer Question
How do I change the...
How do I change the font on my J4580 all in one printer [email protected]
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/22/2010
Technician: Freddy M., Technician replied 8 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
The font is associated with the program you print from and not from the printer itself. You can not change the font for example if you are printing a webpage. In any other program you just need to hightlight the text and change the font in the document. If you meant the size click on file and then print preview. Then you will see "shrink to fit" or a percentage. The higher the percentage the bigger the printout will be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please click "Accept” so I am paid for my time. I am only paid if you click “Accept”.

If my answer did not work please let me know instead of giving negative feedback.

A Bonus and Positive Feed Back are appreciated.

Relist: The problem is that the printer prints a font much smaller than the font set on the document I want to print. Another answer given was to hightlight the text of the docment, change the font and then print highlighted message on the computer. That didn't work either.
The problem is that the printer prints a font much smaller than the font set on the document I want to print. Another answer given was to hightlight the text of the docment, change the font and then print highlighted message on the computer. That didn't work either
Where do I find the font to change it after I highlighted?
Click on file and then print preview. Then you will see "shrink to fit" or a percentage. The higher the percentage the bigger the printout will be.

Where is the font located to engage after you have hightlighted document??

/

You just said that the problem was the size of the font. You can not change the way it prints by changing the font when that happens. You need to follow these steps. Click on file and then print preview. Then you will see "shrink to fit" or a percentage. The higher the percentage the bigger the printout will be.

/

Example of my problem. This message is about a 12 font reading. When I try to print it comes out about an 8 fond. There is no file above to click on to get procedure you mentioned.
/

Press alt on the keyboard and that should bring the file menu up on the top. After pressing alt Click on file and then print preview. Then you will see "shrink to fit" or a percentage. The higher the percentage the bigger the printout will be.

/

I just tried to print your last instrustion. It should have printer in the font you had typed it in, but it appeared on printer in very small print