Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

how do I increase the size of the printing on my C4600 pr…

Customer Question
how do I increase the...
how do I increase the size of the printing on my C4600 printer
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/22/2010
Technician: John, Computer Science Engineer replied 8 years ago
John, Computer Science Engineer
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

Where are you printing from ? What application ?

Thank you

John Cappucci
I am try to print the the transaction history for a bank account in winnipeg ,canada

From a website or from a financial software app like Quickbooks, etc ?

Thank you

John Cappucci
Can I speak to you.

Unfortunatelly we cannot talk by phone because it is against this site's TOS :-(
CAN I CALL YOU