Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

my konica minolta pagepro 5650en has a paperjam transfer message…

Customer Question
my konica minolta pagepro 5650en...
my konica minolta pagepro 5650en has a paperjam transfer message on the display, there is no paper jam, i have followed all the guides to try to stop it, i wonder if there is a sensor broken, please advise
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/22/2010
Technician: James, Sr. Printers/Copiers Expert replied 8 years ago
James, Sr. Printers/Copiers Expert
Although it is possible for a sensor to fail and incorrectly report a jam, it is usually a small piece of paper or other debris that got lodged inside the printer.
Please remove the paper and any removeable parts (e.g. paper tray), and shine a flashlight into the printer. See if you can locate the debris and remove it - you can usually use a small pair of twizzers for that. If that doesn't work, you can also try short blasts of compressed air (using a duster) directly into the printer's feed channel.
If all this fails to work, the printer will need to be serviced.

Hope this helps,

James.