Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

PRINTER GRABS PAPER,BUT DOES NOT CONTINUE AND PRINT PROJECT.

Customer Question
MESSAGE SAYS REMOVE JAM. ACTS...
PRINTER GRABS PAPER,BUT DOES NOT CONTINUE AND PRINT PROJECT. MESSAGE SAYS REMOVE JAM. ACTS LIKE ADDITIONAL ROLLERS ARE NOT WORKING. HELP!!!
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/21/2010
Technician: Freddy M., Technician replied 8 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Turn the machine off then unplug it and disconnect the usb cable (if there is one connected if not skip any USB cable steps).
Remove all paper from the machine and then blow out the feed roller and paper tray thoroughly with compressed air three or four times.
Once done plug in back in and insert a single sheet of paper.
Turn the machine on and then connect the usb cable. Please test the machine and let me know the results.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please click "Accept” so I am paid for my time. I am only paid if you click “Accept”.

If my answer did not work please let me know instead of giving negative feedback.

A Bonus and Positive Feed Back are appreciated.