Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a 1300 hp laserjet printer That creases the side of…

Customer Question
I have a 1300 hp...
I have a 1300 hp laserjet printer That creases the side of paper coming coming out of printer. Is there anything I can do to remedy this?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/21/2010
Technician: James, Sr. Printers/Copiers Expert replied 8 years ago
James, Sr. Printers/Copiers Expert
Chat Conversation Started
James :

Either there is something stuck on or between your rollers, or they are dirty or worn. See if you can find an obstruction that would cause the paper to jam. Use a flashlight to shine into the paper feed path. Use a link-free cloth dipped in a bit of alcohol and clean the rollers. Turn them with your hand to make sure you get the entire area. If the rollers are worn, you will need to service the printer to replace them.

Thanks,

J.

Chat Conversation Ended

Your expert is gathering additional information and will be back with you shortly.