Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I did not accept answer because it is not solving anything.

Customer Question
I feel I have far...
I did not accept answer because it is not solving anything. I feel I have far too much trouble with my 1 month old imac. Both printers are HP - the HP 750 being used as a stand alone. Both have 1 common problem. That is it will not change to the size as requested. And until I can get English USA back on the 750, I can't follow instructions.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
Relist: I still need help.
My HPpsc750 will not respond to any request for a different size than the orig. Also, my printer was New 2 mos ago - probably older stock. I cannot get it to change to English. It will not move from French. I've used this model (other printer)since the very original one. Please help. Have size response problem also on HP J6480 aio I.I have already asked these ???
Answered in 35 days by:
7/26/2010
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 years ago
Louie, Technician
Hi again and welcome back to the site,

You have posted a total of 4 questions including this one all of which answers were provided:
  • on changing from French to English, please click here;
  • on enlarging the print size, click here;
  • on the belt routing diagram for the Aiwa turntable, here.

Alternately, if the original diagram is small for your need, please click on the "View Full Image" below. It would open on a new page with an enlarged image of the belt routing diagram for the Aiwa turntable.

graphic

Good luck and thank you for asking again.

Edited by Benimur on 7/26/2010 at 7:49 AM EST