Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

After changing the print cartridges in my HP PSC 2210 xi all-in-one…

Customer Question
After changing the print cartridges...
After changing the print cartridges in my HP PSC 2210 xi all-in-one the alignment page won't print correctly and I get an error saying to remove the cartridges and check cartridges. I have done this twice, the cartridges are installed correctly but the alignment page continues to print incorrectly and this error message persists.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/20/2010
Technician: AnswerManCharles, Technician replied 8 years ago
AnswerManCharles
AnswerManCharles, Technician
Hello this is Charles with Just Answer,

TAKE THE INK CARTRIDGE OUT
CLEAN THE CONTACTS ON YOUR PRINTER WITH A SOFT DAMP CLOTH

Hope this helps.
Please accept my answer, this is how that I get paid for my work and please leave positive feedback for me. I am available for follow up questions or for further comment if needed.
Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue. Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer. Any bonus will be greatly appreciated
Thank You,
Charles