Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We have a lexmark x4550 printer.We purchased a 7730 acer with…

Customer Question
We have a lexmark x4550...
We have a lexmark x4550 printer.We purchased a 7730 acer with xp office installed. The location is our house at the Lake and we have no email address on this lap top. we misplaced our download cd. can we connect the printer via the internet?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/20/2010
Technician: Charlie, Technician replied 8 years ago
Charlie
Charlie, Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I appreciate the question.

You can download the driver here http://support.lexmark.com/index?page=content&productCode=LEXMARK_X4550&actp=RECOMMEND&id=DR7414&segment=DOWNLOAD&userlocale=EN_US&oslocale=en_US&locale=en

Then click download now.

Please let me know if this helps.

I did the download and it still is not printing

I have no more ideas on this one. I regret to have to opt out in order to allow other experts to help.

Best regards,