John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I own a Microtek Scanmaker 6000. It appears that this model

Customer Question

I own a Microtek Scanmaker 6000. It appears that this model is not manufactured anylonger. I cannot locate the power cord or USB cord for my scanner. There is also another connection port oh the back of the scanmaker besides the USB and power ports. I forget what this is for. Is there anyway I can find and purchase these connection cords in order to use the scanmaker 6000 Thanks
George Bless [email protected]
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 8 years ago.
Welcome to Just Answer ,My name isXXXXX will try to help you..

Is it a Power cord or USB Cable please make sure of it and let me know because they are different...
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I am missing both the power cord and the USB cord
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 8 years ago.
Sorry I can not find out the spares I will open this question to other experts...
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thanks
Expert:  John replied 8 years ago.
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

I think it would be better to buy this used but in working condition Microtek ScanMaker 6000 Scanner for about $10

Click here ---> http://cgi.ebay.com/Microtek-ScanMaker-6000-Scanner-/110546763270?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19bd19be06

Please let me know if the issue is solved or not, so we can continue troubleshooting

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort.

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated