Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a hpdeskjet 920c printer, it is not printing

Customer Question
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/18/2010
Technician: John, Computer Science Engineer replied 8 years ago
John, Computer Science Engineer

Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

What Operative System version do you have ? (Windows XP, Vista, 7, Mac OS X, etc?)

Thank you
I have windows xp

OK, let's clean the printing spooler

1- Unplug your printer from the computer and turn off the printer.

2- Go to Start, All Programs, Accessories, and then RIGHT CLICK "Command Prompt" and select "Run as administrator". The terminal black screen will be opened.

3- Type NET STOP SPOOLER and press they Enter key (you should get a message confirming the spooler is stopped now)

4- Now in the same black terminal screen (see step 3) type NET START SPOOLER and press the ENTER key (you should get a message confirming the spooler is started now)

5- Replug the printer and try to print

Please let me know if the issue is solved or not, so we can continue troubleshooting

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort.

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated
John thanks for for everything, but I am not able to pay

Is the problem solved now ?

Thank you

John Cappucci
Hello and good afternoon! Laughing

Please let me know if you have tried the answer.

Thank you

John Cappucci