Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a pixma MP250 printer and Im trying to print multiple…

Customer Question
I have a pixma MP250...
I have a pixma MP250 printer and I'm trying to print multiple copies of an order of service sheet for a funeral. I am using 160g/m2 white card. If I select plain paper the ink on the text and photo smudges. If I select high res paper the photo is grainy and the text not as clear. the same is true if I opt for photo printing.I have tried to change printing properties but can't get it right. Could you please advise? Many thanks
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/18/2010
Technician: AnswerManCharles, Technician replied 8 years ago
AnswerManCharles
AnswerManCharles, Technician
Hello this is Charles with Just Answer,

Try setting the paper type to "other", and high resolution. Try turning the paper over to see if it prints better on the other side first.

Hope this helps.
Please accept my answer, this is how that I get paid for my work and please leave positive feedback for me. I am available for follow up questions or for further comment if needed.
Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue. Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer. Any bonus will be greatly appreciated
Thank You,
Charles