Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

our hp psc 2100 series all in one takes an age to print out…

Customer Question
our hp psc 2100 series...
our hp psc 2100 series all in one takes an age to print out a copy 20 mins plus
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/18/2010
Technician: PrinterExpert, Technician replied 8 years ago
PrinterExpert
PrinterExpert, Technician
Thank you for using justanswer.com
I am here to assist you regarding your problem

A simple reset of the printer might solve your problem.
To rest the printer Go the control panel by clicking on the Window Start button. Then go to program/add remove programs. There you need to find your printer in the list and uninstall that. After uninstallation, restart the computer. And unplug your printer for 5-10 minuts. Now install the printer driver. Hope this will make you printer working. If that does not work , it seems to be a hardware problem