Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a HP 6210 All in one printer. Yesterday I was printing…

Customer Question
I have a HP 6210...
I have a HP 6210 All in one printer. Yesterday I was printing Avery labels, then switched to printing invitations when the printer said it had a paper jam. I uncovered the back area and was undoing the jam and there was a sticky double sided tape that hit my fingers like the adhesive from labels. I pulled slightly and got this 8" tape attached to a black oblong plastic "bar" with a blue insert attached. It has something to do with color printing as anything left doesn't look good. What shall I do? Where does it belong and can I do it myself?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/18/2010
Technician: AnswerManCharles, Technician replied 8 years ago
AnswerManCharles
AnswerManCharles, Technician
You could go to Staple's and look at their display unit and see where the part goes.

That is where I am going now.

I have done that before myself.
Let me know if I can help.