Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer will not work. I tried what you told me but it…

Customer Question
My printer will not work...
My printer will not work. I tried what you told me but it did not fix the problem.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/18/2010
Technician: tbwhite2040, Technician replied 8 years ago
tbwhite2040
tbwhite2040, Technician

What is the problem you are having with the printer?

I was getting help from Sandy. It didn't work. Do I have to pay you the $18.00 again?

Did you accept her answer?
I don't know at this point if I accepted the answer or not
If you did not accept the answer, then you will not have to pay again, but if you did except the answer unfortunately you will have to pay again.
He told me to please not leave negative feedback so I didn't I just told him that it didn't work. Now I am afraid that I have both of you working on my question and I don't know who to talke to. All I know is my printer will not work.
I have talked to Sandy and he is opting out. I am only going to talk to you t.b. white
OK. What is the problem you are having with your printer?

Okay. My computer will not work. It says that it is off line. Sandy told me to go to control panel and then to printer and right click and put it back on line. I right clicked and nothing came up to put it back on line. There are two other things wrong with the printer. Sometimes it says the paper is clogged when it is not and sometimes it says that the print cartridges are out of whack.

How is your printer connected to your computer and what Operating System are you using?
I have Vista. My computer is connected by a cable that runs from the computer to the printer. They are beside one another. Is that what you wanted to know?
I don't understand this system between you ad me. Are you receiving my answers?
t.b. are you there?
t.b. I am too tired to continue this. I am going to forget the problem right now. Just charge me the $18 and let's call it a day.
I am sorry for the delay. I understand and I am sorry I couldn't have chatted with you earlier. Just do not hit accept and bookmark this page, and I will help you resolve this problem as fast as I can.