Printers

Connect one-on-one with a verified technician who will answer your question

Robert Preston
Robert Preston
Robert Preston, Technician

More related answers
All technicians are VERIFIED
MP210 is not printing shows ALARM, has ink, has paper on
Sudipto, Engineer
MP210 is not printing shows ALARM, has ink, has paper on paper caught. did stop reset no results turned off/ on no results. HELP … read more
I was given a canon pixma mp160--connecting to my macpro
Freddy
Freddy, Zoom Support
i was given a canon pixma mp160--connecting to my macpro laptop--and cannot get to work. Now lights on--alarm button clicking, with E clicking, … read more
My canon mp160 alarm is going off with E2 & E7. The paper is
Sudipto, Engineer
my canon mp160 alarm is going off with E2 & E7. The paper is in right and ink is in right. Followed manual to take out usb cable and turn off. problem still persist … read more
cannotget the computer to print... the paper run through and comes out
Michael T
Michael T, technician
cannotget the computer to print... the paper run through and comes out blank...it printed the document one time and was low in ink so I replaced and the paper just runs through with nothing on it. Als… read more
I have a Canon Pixma MP160 printer and it says E then
Handy--Andy
Handy--Andy, Technical
I have a Canon Pixma MP160 printer and it says E then flashes 2 and Alarm button flashing> When I hook it to my computer and test it, says no errors found but it will not print or scan?Also the On/… read more
Hi, My name is Tony. My canon pixma mp160 had just finished
Handy--Andy
Handy--Andy, Technical
Hi, My name is Tony. My canon pixma mp160 had just finished a few black copies and I think I may have turned off the power button before it had gone thru all its wind down processes etc because an ala… read more
I have a Canon pixma mp160 printer. It keeps flashing up E,
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
I have a Canon pixma mp160 printer. It keeps flashing up E, 2. Looking at the manual it says that means paper is not loaded corrected. Remove paper and try again. I do that - no change. Have turned it… read more
I installed 2 new BCI-21 black cartridges into my Canon Multipass
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
I installed 2 new BCI-21 black cartridges into my Canon Multipass C635. The Alarm button continues to flash - how can I get it to stop and start printing again?… read more
I have a Canon MP160 printer/scanner. The alarm light is flashing
Computer-Web-Justin
Computer-Web-Justin, technician
I have a Canon MP160 printer/scanner. The alarm light is flashing and an E is displaying. there is paper in the printer and the ink is enough. Something about the ink being full… read more
i have a canon mp730 alarm light is flashing wrong cartridge
Robert Preston
Robert Preston, Technician
i have a canon mp730 alarm light is flashing wrong cartridge my wife put a inkcartridge from myi865 init i have put the right cartridge init but cant print or get rid of alarm light can u help… read more
I have a Canon PIXMA MP160 Printer. The Alarm light is flashing
Engineer John C., Bachelor's Degree
I have a Canon PIXMA MP160 Printer. The Alarm light is flashing and the on/off light is flashing. The window is flashing: E-2-7. The monitor says the ink reservoir is full! What can I do? Ken… read more
I have a canon PIXMA MP160 printer that is flashing a E 3
Andy, Elec & Comp pro
I have a canon PIXMA MP160 printer that is flashing a 'E 3' code. My computer (E machine) says that I have a paper jam. before this I sometimes had a paper come thru not straight. I have checked the r… read more
Hi I have a canon printer MP210 the paper jammed the other
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Hi I have a canon printer MP210 the paper jammed the other day. i corrected this but the printer is still in alarm mode..how do I reset the printer?… read more
Cannot print. MP160 Alarm light is flashing , On & Off butt
Richard, Retired
Cannot print. MP160 Alarm light is flashing , On & Off button is flashing, and an E is flashing in the numerical area. Air message when I try to print or copy is, ink absorber full call service center… read more
I have a MP160. I changed the print cartridges and now the
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
I have a MP160. I changed the print cartridges and now the alarm button goes on; the instructor vacilates between 3 and E, and I can't get it to print.… read more
Have a Canon Pixma printer. Keeps flashing E2 message. What
Richard, Retired
Have a Canon Pixma printer. Keeps flashing E2 message. What does that mean and what do I do to fix it?… read more
hello i have a canon mp160 printer, the warenty is over, i
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
hello i have a canon mp160 printer, the warenty is over, i have had great use out of this printer, but it is now leting me down, i have tried everything normal, but the printer keeps comeing up with a… read more
I have an MP160 Canon Printer, I am receiving a message that
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
I have an MP160 Canon Printer, I am receiving a message that the ink absorber is full. It will not print. Can you help Me?… read more