Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Good afternoon, I have a Fuju Xerox Docuprint C525A that I…

Customer Question
Good afternoon, I have a Fuju...
Good afternoon,
I have a Fuju Xerox Docuprint C525A that I have put a new drum in on 9th June and now notice that after printing the right hand side is being missed by approx one column.
For example - $134.20 - the 2 is faint and 0 is missed.
Can you help me out?
Thank you.
Moira
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/17/2010
Technician: Freddy M., Technician replied 8 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Did it do this with the old drum as well?

no. have not had any problems before.

Ok it sounds like the new drum is defective. Please call the company you bought it from. Explain the problem and they will exchange it for you for free.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please click "Accept” so I am paid for my time. I am only paid if you click “Accept”.

If my answer did not work please let me know instead of giving negative feedback.

A Bonus and Positive Feed Back are appreciated.

Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician

Good afternoon,

Last week on 17th June you assisted me with a printer problem.

I have today received a new drum and printed out my first document in which I have colour. When printing the red is showdered with yellow and it is still missing the last

column of the right hand print.

What do I need to check to correct.

Hope you can help.

Moira - 25th June

Please remove the toner cartridges and make sure they are not leaking or bulging. If they are they need to be replaced. If there not rock them back and forth so the toner is evenly distributed in the cartridges and then try to print again.