Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am looking for a thread guide disk for a brother HE 240 sewing…

Customer Question
I am looking for a...
I am looking for a thread guide disk for a brother HE 240 sewing and emboridery machine. Is it possable to get this part for my machine. If so how can I get it.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/17/2010
Technician: Dharmendra, Engineer replied 8 years ago
Dharmendra
Dharmendra, Engineer
the links that you have provided so not take me to anything. The thread disc guide helps to thread the needle. Their must be something missing on mine because it does not work with ease. It is a disc looking thing that just snaps on and off of the machine. If you can help me find what I am looking for I will me happy to accept so you can be payed. Thanks Glen Harris

Hi again

Kindly go through the link given below:

http://welcome.solutions.brother.com/BSC/public/us/us/en/faq/faqh/000000/000400/000075/faqh000475_001.html?reg=us&c=us&lang=en&prod=hf_he240eus&Cat=53

This link also having manual.

Need any help then let me know.

Bonus and Positive feedback is highly appreciated by click on Feedback Button .

Regards,

Dharmendra