Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Kodak EasyShare printer dock plus. I have a new toner…

Customer Question
I have a Kodak EasyShare...
I have a Kodak EasyShare printer dock plus. I have a new toner cartridge and new photo paper. When I print it only prints 1/3 of the photo on the bottom 1/3 of the page. What can I do to get it to print on the whole page?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/17/2010
Technician: John, Computer Science Engineer replied 8 years ago
John, Computer Science Engineer
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

1. Open the cartridge door on the side of the printer.
  2. Remove the color cartridge from the printer.
  3. Check to make sure there is no slack in the color cartridge ribbon. To remove slack, push in on the cartridge spool, then rotate the spool clockwise.

IMPORTANT: Be careful not to rotate the spool more than necessary. Doing so could reduce the number of prints you are able to make.

4. Slide the color cartridge in, label side up, with the arrow pointing toward the printer. Push the cartridge until it "clicks" into place.
  5. Close the cartridge door.
  6. Print a picture.

Please let me know if the issue is solved or not, so we can continue troubleshooting

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort.

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated

Thanks for the response. I followed the steps you listed and the problem still exits.

It seems the printer will need to be repaired or replaced.

However I will opt out to see if another expert has another idea.

If you think I have helped and I deserve a positive feedback please click the Accept button.

Thank you

John Cappucci

John, Computer Science Engineer
Technician: Sowrav D., Engineer replied 8 years ago
Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Engineer
Welcome to Just Answer ,My name isXXXXX will try to help you..

If the printer is printing the photo that means it can print the full photo also actually you have to update the firmware of the printer to resolve the issue and this can be done from any of your local repair center they will update the firmware of the printer and your issue will be resolved.