Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an HP Officejet 4500 wireless printer that was incompatable…

Customer Question
I have an HP Officejet...
I have an HP Officejet 4500 wireless printer that was incompatable eith my HP Windows 7 so HP set the printer up to be wired withh a speciall ubss cord,for some reason, however it will no longer print fm thecumputor. It should be noted that yhe dick that was in the computor is not there at this time, could this be he problem?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/16/2010
Technician: John, Computer Science Engineer replied 8 years ago
John, Computer Science Engineer
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

1- Does the printer turn on ?

2- Do you get any error message on the computer or on the printer ?

Thank you

John Cappucci