Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Deskjet 990Cse. I have new ink and I ran ran a clean…

Customer Question
I have a Deskjet 990Cse...
I have a Deskjet 990Cse. I have new ink and I ran ran a clean print cartridges. It does not print the letter section of the test but it does print the blocks of color. When I try to print a picture it has very poor color and has lines all through it.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/16/2010
Technician: James, Sr. Printers/Copiers Expert replied 8 years ago
James, Sr. Printers/Copiers Expert
HI, is the ink original HP ink, fresh and not "remanufactured" ?
It's HP brand.
Okay, good.
Try to run a few more (3-5) head cleanings. This should get the ink flowing through the nozzles.

J.