Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

paper jammed, removed all paper...took it to a computor repair...they…

Customer Question
paper jammed, removed all paper...took...
paper jammed, removed all paper...took it to a computor repair...they could not
find any paper...printer grabs paper, but only one-forth into machine and then
I remove it...not wrinkled.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/16/2010
Technician: tbwhite2040, Technician replied 8 years ago
tbwhite2040
tbwhite2040, Technician

Remove the paper trays and turn the printer power switch to the off position. Unplug the power cable from the back of the printer. Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds and then release the button. Plug the power cable back into the printer and turn on the power switch to the printer.Return the trays back to the proper slots and make sure they are pushed in all the way. Try printing a test page

Canot revmove paper tray..
If you can't remove the paper tray, just do all the rest of the steps.
directions okay...printer did not response.
Does your printer show any errors on the screen of the printer?