Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have problem on 7132. Machine works fine till customer send…

Customer Question
I have problem on 7132...
I have problem on 7132. Machine works fine till customer send print or try to make copy to finisher (with or without stapling). Machine starts to run but actually there is no real start of print process. After some time it end with fault code 041-310. As this FC is not in EDOC please sugest solution. Probably IOT SW should be reloaded. If this is case please send me link where I can dowload it.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/16/2010
Technician: Freddy M., Technician replied 8 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
041 310
The machine has detected a failure with the Printer software.
User intervention is required to Power Off/Power On the machine.
Field Service is required if the problem persists.
As the software is not downloadable and sometimes requires replacement on the hard drive.
Printing is disabled due to this error until it is fixed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please click "Accept” so I am paid for my time. I am only paid if you click “Accept”.

If my answer did not work please let me know instead of giving negative feedback.

A Bonus and Positive Feed Back are appreciated.

Please note that not all issues can be fixed online.

The steps you were given may have confirmed the only solution is repair.

If that was the case please click "Accept”.

Your answer does not solve my problem.

POPO also not solve problem.

Field service can not give support due to fact there is no Fault code in service manual.

This problem remain also when try to make a copy to be delivered to finisher. Making copies to center tray works just fine. making prints to center tray working just fine, but when user send prints to finisher or to be stapled this fault code appears after some time.

The description I just gave you actually came straight out of this machines service manual. As there is no download for this software I am going to have to opt out and open this to all experts good luck.
If you really use service manual and if you mention HDD replacement, than is strange that you can not provide information about software which should be reloaded on HDD. anyway, thanks for your time