Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

HP Officejet Pro 8500 wireless Why, when it has been idle…

Customer Question
HP Officejet Pro 8500 wireless...
HP Officejet Pro 8500 wireless
Why, when it has been idle for a while, does it not come on when I push the start button? I have to unplug it and plug it back in in order for it to comeon.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/16/2010
Technician: John, Computer Science Engineer replied 8 years ago
John, Computer Science Engineer
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

Please follow ALL the steps on link below:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02076121&cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&product=3752459

Please let me know if the issue is solved or not, so we can continue troubleshooting

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort.

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated