AnswerManCharles
AnswerManCharles, Technician
Experience:  27 years service on office equipment from all manufacturers.
34774669

ricoh 1552 printer error message remove paper from standard

Customer Question

ricoh 1552 printer error message remove paper from standard output bin
Category: Printers
Expert:  NeOh replied 8 years ago.

HI,

Make sure that the exit flag is moving freely. It seems like it is stuck in the up position . The flag is located on the left side of the output bin and should be hanging down

Please try this and let me know

Thanks

Shidhin

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
No, the flag is down.
Expert:  AnswerManCharles replied 8 years ago.
Hello this is Charles with Just Answer,

Try cleaning the sensor the flag goes into and verify the flag goes all the way into the sensor. If all is well try removing the power plug for 30 seconds to see if th error will reset.

Hope this helps.
Please accept my answer, this is how that I get paid for my work and please leave positive feedback for me. I am available for follow up questions or for further comment if needed.
Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue. Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer. Any bonus will be greatly appreciated
Thank You,
Charles