Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Toshiba 2330C and I would like to know how to scan…

Customer Question
I have a Toshiba 2330C...
I have a Toshiba 2330C and I would like to know how to scan something into a network folder as a .pfd.

Do I need to use e-filing or file/usb? How do I set up the folders on the network as shared so the copier will find them?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/14/2010
Technician: Namzyanzy, Engineer replied 8 years ago
Namzyanzy
Namzyanzy, Engineer
Hi, thanks for asking your question on JustAnswer. To save the scanned documents to the network folder, you would have to first map the folders so that they appear under the My Computer region.

The link below will guide you to map the drive in Windows XP:

Map Network Drive

Once you have mapped the drive, then you will have to select that as your default location for saving all the scanned documents.

Let me know if you need any further help.