Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

the library canon microprinter 90 as quit printer for no apparent…

Customer Question
the library canon microprinter 90...
the library canon microprinter 90 as quit printer for no apparent reason, I checked all the jamming points but it does give me a jam error anyway. It has only printer approximately
100 pages or less. I can't get anyone to look at it, it's like new, not used that much.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/14/2010
Technician: birtz, Technician replied 8 years ago
birtz
birtz, Technician
HI there let me know the printer is able to power on ? How about the ink level?
It powers up fine, I checked the ink lever and it shows that's it's good
Try to turn off the system for 10 minutes. If you have reset option then reset the system first & then turn off for 10 minutes and try again. Let me know the result.
There is no reset and I've turned off and I've unplugged it several time and let it sit for 15-20 minutes and still nothing
Is your printer connected with PC? Do you know which operating system is installed on the system?
It's not a PC it's part of a microfilm reader
Yes i know that . Right now i have the manual. But just for confirmation i ask that. I suggest you call your technician and for reinstall the printer software on your in build system. After that the printer will reset and start working. But before that give a look again in the printer and make sure there is no more paper or any dirt. I send you a link which is confirm you that i am looking on the system which you are talking about.

LINK
It has no printer software and yes you are looking at the right system. I'll re-check for paper or dirt, but I've been through it a couple of times and I've used airduster to blow anything that may be there. Anyway thanks for your help.
With out software system can play. Its not a Computer so you can't see the software. The system is in build. Only the company technician can reset the system and reinstall the driver and software. If you happy with my answer then before leave the JA accept my answer. If not happy with my answer then let me know.
I called Canon about it and they won't look at it so I guess that's that.
If you don't mind i want to know what the Canon says? What do you mean won't look?