Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Epson NX400 Printer will not print in black. I have cleaned…

Customer Question
My Epson NX400 Printer will...
My Epson NX400 Printer will not print in black. I have cleaned the heads, replaced the cartridge and aligned the heads. Thank you
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/13/2010
Technician: Andy, Elec & Comp pro replied 8 years ago
Andy, Elec & Comp pro

From the symptoms you are getting, its quite evident that the print heads are worned out with usage or have clogged totally.

If the printer is in warranty then you should get it repaired by Epson for free. If not, you will have to buy new print heads from Epson.

You can try to clean the heads.
Please buy this head cleaner specially made for Epson : LINK

To be very honest, these print heads are made of poor quality so that you need to replace them and Epson can make money. Thats why they sell cartridges at cheaper cost.

Feel free to ask any question or concern you may have. I will be glad to help you.

Please click "ACCEPT" to pay me for my work.

Positive Feedback and BONUS are always appreciated.