Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My HP printer isnt working with my Dell computer. The printer…

Customer Question
My HP printer isn't working...
My HP printer isn't working with my Dell computer. The printer model number is XXXXX and serial number is XXXXX 8974 A bought on */22/03
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/12/2010
Technician: Sowrav D., Engineer replied 8 years ago
Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Engineer
Welcome to Just Answer ,My name isXXXXX will try to help you..

Can you please let me know the name of the OS that you use ? like Windows XP or Vista etc...
I"m sorry. This is too complicared for me as I am not computer savvy or knowledgeable with computer language.
All cables are connected ro my computer but ,I guess it's not compatible. In simple language, it is not printng.
I mean the operating system that you use like WINDOWS XP or WINDOWS VISTA etc..
Windows XP
I want the printer to print
Do you see any error message on the printer?