Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

i am trying to set up wireless from a toshiba laptop to a epsom…

Customer Question
i am trying to set...
i am trying to set up wireless from a toshiba laptop to a epsom mfc685cw phone fax printer. My father has lost cords / disks. Help. How to a set up this connection to scan and print.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/12/2010
Technician: Freddy M., Technician replied 8 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
What version of windows is on the computer?
Windows Vista
Is it 32 or 64bit vista? If your not sure click on start then right click on computer and click properties it will say there.
32 bit
Ok please use this to install it: Click Here It is everything that was on the disc for your machine. Just follow the instructions on that page to install it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please click "Accept” so I am paid for my time. I am only paid if you click “Accept”.

If my answer did not work please let me know instead of giving negative feedback.

A Bonus and Positive Feed Back are appreciated.

I downloaded the files and then I attempted to set up the printer.

In the set up notes it asks for router details?

Sorry, Im only basic level knowledge. On this laptop I am using a USB wireless connection. Do I require anything else to interface with the printer?

Can you please advise if I need to buy anything? and if not the step by step to get them to connect

Now that you have the drivers and they should be installed please follow these steps: Click Here