Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Konica Minolta Page Plus 1350E just stopped printing soon…

Customer Question
My Konica Minolta Page Plus...
My Konica Minolta Page Plus 1350E just stopped printing soon after I had refilled the toner. How do I check if the drum needs replacing?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/11/2010
Technician: John, Computer Science Engineer replied 8 years ago
John, Computer Science Engineer
Hello!

What EXACT error message do you get ?

Thank you!
No communication
Technician: AnswerManCharles, Technician replied 8 years ago
AnswerManCharles
AnswerManCharles, Technician
Hello this is Charles with Just Answer,
The drum cartridge has a capacity of about 16,000 (one-page jobs) to 20,000
(continuous printing) letter/A4 pages (at an average of 5% or less toner coverage).
Select the Print menu in the Status Display, print out the Configuration page
(Print Configuration Page), and then check the total number of prints.
Hope this helps.
Please accept my answer, this is how that I get paid for my work and please leave positive feedback for me. I am available for follow up questions or for further comment if needed.
Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue. Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer. Any bonus will be greatly appreciated
Thank You,
Charles