Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Just purchased Samsung p2770H monitor, can not find a printed…

Customer Question
Just purchased Samsung p2770H monitor...
Just purchased Samsung p2770H monitor, can not find a printed user guide/manual - would appreciate some help in locating one.

Thanks

Carl Cline [email protected]
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/11/2010
Technician: James, Sr. Printers/Copiers Expert replied 8 years ago
James, Sr. Printers/Copiers Expert
Hi, I've located the manual for you. You can get it by clicking HERE.

J.

JAMES

I do not want to download the manual, I wanted a printed copy.

Sure hope I am not being charged for something I could have done without help.

The $38.00 I am willing to pay is for a printed copy.

Carl

Carl,
A printed copy is not available. You can get the online copy, and print it yourself.

J.

I wanted a printed copy/owners manual and thought for the $38.00 I agreed to pay was to get one. Your telling me there are none available does not fulfil want I thought I was paying for. Now if I am charged by just answer and can not get a refund I will be more than happy to give them $38.00 of negative publicity. I believe ignorance is no excuse I do apoligize to you for your waste of time but I don't feel that telling me there is none available is worth the $38.00.

Sorry for the negativity.

Carl

You actually got an answer that directs you to where you can get an electronic version, and print it. Since there is no way to get a printed copy, you can print one yourself.

J.