Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My wi-fi orange light is flashing and I am not able to print.

Customer Question
I have tried unplugging printer...
My wi-fi orange light is flashing and I am not able to print. I have tried unplugging printer, network modem, and re-booted more than once. Troubleshooting indicated it was a home group problem to which I hit fix but it obviously did not. Appreciate you help.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/11/2010
Technician: John, Computer Science Engineer replied 8 years ago
John, Computer Science Engineer
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

Is this the first time you are trying to install it via wireless ?

Thank you

John Cappucci