Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How can I access the paper feed to clear a paper jam on the…

Customer Question
How can I access the...
How can I access the paper feed to clear a paper jam on the Dell V515w printer. I'm talking about the paper feed in the back.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/10/2010
Technician: Mickey Trivett, IT Consultant replied 8 years ago
Mickey Trivett
Mickey Trivett, IT Consultant
Chat Conversation Started
Mickey Trivett :

Hi

Mickey Trivett :

I will be assisting you today...

Mickey Trivett :

Please go to this website and scroll torward the bottom and follow the directions

Relist: Inaccurate answer.
The answer I was given I viewed on the internet for free. I want to know how to clear the paper feed (in the back of the computer) not the side as was described in the answer.