Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an MX860 and I am trying to print to stationary that…

Customer Question
I have an MX860 and...
I have an MX860 and I am trying to print to stationary that is 7 1/8 X 10 1/2. A message comes up that says the "rear try is empty", where on eath is the rear tray?
Further another warning comes up that says any paper that is not " b4..." ect will printed from the rear tray. How do I get this stationary to print from the front tray, and just for fun, where is the rear tray?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/10/2010
Technician: John, Computer Science Engineer replied 8 years ago
John, Computer Science Engineer

Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

What Operative System version do you have ? (Windows XP, Vista, 7, Mac OS X, etc?)

Thank you

Thank you
this site was a ripoof, I thought I was communicating with Canon. The real Canon solved my problem (no charge) in 10 minutes, you have taken 4 days. Expect a charge back on my CC.

We are bit a ripoof, you have contacted justanswer.com

Also I have replied you 1 hour and 18 minutes after you posted the question.

You are free to request a refund here:
www.justanswer.com/refund.aspx

You also can contact the admin department [email protected]

Thank you!