Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

sorry. advice did not work,clicked on file, scanner/ camera…

Customer Question
sorry. advice did not work,clicked...
sorry. advice did not work,clicked on file, scanner/ camera not enhanced but i clicked on them , they showed a blue band and nothing else happened
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/10/2010
Technician: Freddy M., Technician replied 8 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Please bookmark or favorite this page so you can get back to me.
Then click on the windows start button and in the search box type printers and press enter.
(if there is not search box click on control panel and then printers)
Right click on your printer and any copies of it and click on delete.
Then disconnect the cable connecting it to the computer.
(if using a cable if not skip any cable steps)
Restart the computer and reinstall the machine.
Only connect the usb cable when the computers asks you to or when the installation is finished.
Do not test the machine yet instead restart the computer again and then test it.