Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Canon 750 Printer will not print. It will not take paper…

Customer Question
My Canon 750 Printer will...
My Canon 750 Printer will not print. It will not take paper and continues to tell me to load paper. Even after loading paper it is not being recognized by the printer. It does not appear to be picking up the paper and feeding properly. I cannot see if a paper is jammed somewhere inside the printer.

George Pauliny
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Printers
6/9/2010
Technician: AnswerManCharles, Technician replied 8 years ago
AnswerManCharles
AnswerManCharles, Technician
Hello this is Charles with Just Answer,

Have you tried cleaning the feed rollers?
Try giving the top piece of paper some help when it starts in the machine.
I can help you with this.
Let me know what happens.

Hope this helps.
Please accept my answer, this is how that I get paid for my work and please leave positive feedback for me. I am available for follow up questions or for further comment if needed.
Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue. Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer. Any bonus will be greatly appreciated
Thank You,
Charles