VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

How do I disassemble my brother printer MFC-465CN

How do I disassemble my brother printer MFC-465CN ?
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 7 years ago.
If I may ask, what is it that you are attempting to get to in the Printer?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I was making copies, when the printer jammed ! SO I removed the paper from the shoot. I noticed that the display window went black. I pressed the power button, nothing happened.
I tried repeatedly, same result. I opened the rear to look for paper that might be jammed there as well,nothing. So it looked like a power issue. My intention is to open it up to check the power before and after the power supply or a blown fuse ! I tried gaining access to no avail. ????Al

You have a power failure issue in the Printer. Please take it to a service center to get it looked at. Try your local Best Buy, many of them can service your printer. There are truly no user serviceable parts in the printer.