Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

I have a Brother 8840MFC. When I print documents or receive

I have a Brother 8840MFC. When I print documents or receive faxes the quality of the print is uniformly light. I have turned off the conserve ink feature that I apparently was using, without detriment, before. I don't see any other information in the manual to help explain this. I have replaced the print cartridge.

Thank you. Mary Rita Luecke XXX-XXX-XXXX
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 7 years ago.
When the machine starts printing lightly it means the print head is starting to get worn. When this happens eventually it starts to just print blank completely. In order to fix this you need to replace the print head inside the machine itself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
My office is in my home in Skokie, Illinois. Do you have a list of technicians in the area who are able to do this work?

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 7 years ago.
I apologize I meant the fuser on this machine not the print head it does the same thing but has a different name. To find the closest technician please call this number +1-800-284-4329