Pre-Calculus

Have pre-calculus questions? Ask a pre-calculus tutor

I Have three questions about math i would like to email them…

Customer Question
I Have three questions about...
I Have three questions about math i would like to email them privately need today
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Pre-Calculus
9/21/2017
Tutor: Ryan, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Ryan
Ryan, Engineer

Thank you for using the site. I will be happy to help you with your math problems.

Before you send them by email, can you tell me a little bit about what kind of problems you need help with?

Thanks,

Ryan

I have on expression to convert to a radical but I need to know why i came with that answer .
I have a - fraction question and I have a paper that was giving asking what would my conclusion be

Ok, that sounds like something that I can help with.

In order to exchange email addresses privately, I need to send you an offer for "Premium Services". (Big, scary name for a minor deal.) However, at this time, the system is not allowing me to send that offer. I will keep checking to see if the issue gets cleared up as it may simply be a matter of the time that your question has been active.

I have sent a note to the category moderator regarding this issue. Hopefully it will be cleared up soon.