Pre-Calculus

Have pre-calculus questions? Ask a pre-calculus tutor

What is the difference between radical equations and

fractional exponents? How are they alike? Provide...
What is the difference between radical equations and fractional exponents?
How are they alike?
Provide an example in your explanation.This is for college algebra
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/20/2017
GLENN GILONGOS

Hi

Thank you for using this site, when do you need the answer? Please reply asap.

GLENN GILONGOS

.

Hi
I have just posted below my email address. Kindly send these questions to my email, so that I can send the answer files through your email, on your time. Thanks.

I need it in the morning if possible I just sent you the questions
thank you

ok