Pre-Calculus

Have pre-calculus questions? Ask a pre-calculus tutor

Math tutor: P=2L+2W; L=77, W=127. Find the value of P.

Customer Question
For any math tutor: P=2L+2W...
For any math tutor: P=2L+2W; L=77, W=127. Find the value of P.Judy
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pre-Calculus
2/24/2016
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago
GLENN GILONGOS

Hi

thank you for using this site

Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

By the way, as one of the strict rules of this site, we cannot post our emails or any private information here, (also for our own protection). But there is one option I can send to you my email (using a private dialog box) so that I can send the answer to your email, in order to prevent others from downloading or copying the answers if I will post them here.

.

(please do not post your email here)

.

Do you want me to use that option? please reply. Thanks.

.

Please post answer on site
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

hi did you receive the answer I posted on your other question?

Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

Please rate and accept the answer (the previous one) thanks

Please use the site only. The last answer I received is posted on the site. It's the one about the six step method.
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

about the ratio and proportion on 5 sweaters?

I received it.
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

so please rate and accept the answer, so that I can also be paid. Thanks!

Ok
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

thanks

Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

Here is the answer:

P = 2*77 + 2*127 = 154 + 254 = 408

Answer: P = 408

Another solution:

P = 2*(77 + 127) = 2*(204)

P = 408

.
.

.If you are satisfied and happy with the answer, please choose a high rating. (so that I get paid) If you need more information, clarifications, or are not satisfied yet, choose 'Continue the conversation'. Bonuses are very much appreciated. Thanks!

DO you still have any more questions? Please reply