Pre-Calculus

Have Pre-Calculus Questions? Ask a Pre-Calculus Tutor

Pre-Calculus

I need help assignment, its urgent.

Customer Question
i need help for maths...
i need help for maths assignment, its urgent.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Pre-Calculus
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
how can i send the questions please?
2/22/2016
Tutor: Mr. GLENN, Math/Stat Expert replied 1 year ago
Mr. GLENN
Mr. GLENN, Math/Stat Expert

Hi

thank you for using this site,

By the way, as one of the strict rules of this site, we cannot post our emails or any private information here, (also for our own protection). But there is one option I can send to you my email (using a private dialog box) so that I can send the answer to your email, in order to prevent others from downloading or copying the answers if I will post them here.

.

(please do not post your email here)

.

Do you want me to use that option? please reply. Thanks.

.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Glenn

.

(please do not post your email here)

.

.

May I know the specific topic of your questions? Is is about what branch of math? please reply. Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
its about Metric space,

what about metric space?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i have only one day do you think we can do tha

Can you elaborate further?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
how can i post the questions?

ah, just one day, I think I will just opt out, so that other experts can help you asap.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
its about Euclidean distance, sequences, distance continuity,
Tutor: akch2002, M.Tech. replied 1 year ago
akch2002
akch2002, M.Tech.

Kindly post the questions.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello Akch2002, these are questions plz check it, i have 2 days to finish. Thanks

These questions are not clear to me; hence, I will prefer to opt out.

Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree