Pre-Calculus

Have pre-calculus questions? Ask a pre-calculus tutor

I'm interested in the solution you provided to the linear…

Customer Question
I'm interested in the solution...
I'm interested in the solution you provided to the linear optimization problem involving Klein Industries.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pre-Calculus
2/20/2016
Tutor: Ryan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Ryan
Ryan, Engineer

Thank you for using the site. I'll be happy to help you if I can.

Do you have the problem information, or a link to the previously answered question that you are referring to?

Ryan

Please see the attached file.

Thanks. I'll take a look at this and see if I have a solution available on my files.

I don't seem to have a solution for this problem in my files.

Also, I've never heard of the "auxiliary variable cells method", nor can I find any information about it online. I have a suspicion that this term is something that your instructor may have invented, which may be known by another name elsewhere. Do you have an example problem from either your course material or textbook that would demonstrate the particular process that you are expected to follow?

The method is mentioned in my textbook but it is not described very well. The example is not very good. It looked like a solution was available here - or at least something I could follow.
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago
GLENN GILONGOS
Phone call session started