Pre-Calculus

Have pre-calculus questions? Ask a pre-calculus tutor

20 Multiple Choice Math questions...need soon and accurate…

Customer Question
20 Multiple Choice Math questions...need...
20 Multiple Choice Math questions...need soon and accurate (pretty please)
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pre-Calculus
2/5/2016
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago
GLENN GILONGOS

Is this the same question I am answering now? please reply. Thanks

I apologize, I was giving a seminar all day yesterday and just got back from today when I finally got a moment to check my inbox. The file MQ2B is the correct attach.
Meant to say, just got back from church this morning
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

Hi

can I continue answering this? please reply asap. Thanks

sir, as stated earlier but thank you for double checking to make sure the right questions are answered :-) !!!
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

By the way, as one of the strict rules of this site, we cannot post our emails or any private information here, (also for our own protection). But there is one option I can send to you my email (using a private dialog box) so that I can send the answer to your email, in order to prevent others from downloading or copying the answers if I will post them here. (please do not post your email here) Do you want me to use that option? please reply. Thanks.

I have your email and have replied to it
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

Are they two exactly the same sets of 20 MCQs?

sir as long as you are strictly referring to atch MQ2B
Sir, I don't understand why we are spending so many days confirming that attachment "MQ2B" is the correct attachment?
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

If they are exactly the same sets of MCQ, and I have already sent the answer for the first one, and so, for this, the answer will also be the same as the first set you have sent me.

Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

I have sent you already the answers, please check your email 5 days ago, also I only change the file name, but the original file name of that is still MQ2B, (it so happened I just changed the file name to the first question of the MQ2B, please compare to see for your self that they are really identical

Just sent you an email...
By the way, I received your file and you were dead-on. Thank you very much!! You seriously came in and saved the original conundrum. I will highly recommend you anytime! Are you possibly available for another MC?
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

yes

Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

just do not forget to put my name at the start of your new math question, like "For Mr Glenn only" in order to request me, thanks