Pre-Calculus

Have pre-calculus questions? Ask a pre-calculus tutor

I need help with those marked with rounding.

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pre-Calculus
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/21/2016
Tutor: JACUSTOMER-tx9ba0s1-,
 replied 2 years ago
JACUSTOMER-tx9ba0s1-

Hi, I can help you with this if you haven't solved it yet.

Ait
You can help me if u can
Tutor: JACUSTOMER-tx9ba0s1-,
 replied 2 years ago

OK, let's start with #4(b)...
It's about simplifying the powers.
e.g. 1/a = a^-1, 1/a^2 = a^(-2)

and then combining all the terms.

Tutor: JACUSTOMER-tx9ba0s1-,
 replied 2 years ago

Do you have an address where I could send the working?

Sorry i give you a wrong Email.
***@******.***
Tutor: JACUSTOMER-tx9ba0s1-,
 replied 2 years ago

I see the marked question, #3.
What is it asking you to do with the function?

Tutor: JACUSTOMER-tx9ba0s1-,
 replied 2 years ago

Also, I have sent #4b to your second email. I need some help with the Norwegian on the later questions.

this calculation, is the inequality. btw what about the other tasks?
Tutor: JACUSTOMER-tx9ba0s1-,
 replied 2 years ago

For the other tasks, I have asked you to confirm the meaning of the Norwegian text.

Regarding the inequality in your latest question, what are they asking you to do with it?

Tutor: JACUSTOMER-tx9ba0s1-,
 replied 2 years ago

Since I cannot understand the wording of the questions, I will opt out and let another expert help you.

Tutor: akch2002, M.Tech. replied 2 years ago
akch2002
akch2002, M.Tech.

I will be solving these questions. Kindly inform when these are due.

Kindly forward English version of these questions?

I can try to translate into engelish??

Kindly do it and forward. I will reply.

q6. I understand as

find the values of interval in which f(x) is +ve. Give x-coordinates.

Am I right? Kindly inform.

Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree