Pre-Calculus

Have pre-calculus questions? Ask a pre-calculus tutor

15 math questions

Customer Question
15 math questions
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Pre-Calculus
helllo? why nobody is answering
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
URGENT !!!!! these are images of the questions that i have they are 15 questions please answer them and put the answers in microsoft word document and send it to my e-mail***@******.***
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/18/2015
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 3 years ago
GLENN GILONGOS
Hi
I am now urgently working on these.
Do you need only answers or do you need also the complete and detailed solutions/steps?
Please hold on
Thanks
Mr. Glenn
***********************************************************
You can request me in future by writing "For Mr. Glenn or Trigeoscal only".
yes i want the answers with full details and steps please and in word doc format
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 3 years ago
ok, I am now at #4, will take some more time to type the complete steps
thanks
ok but please be faster and you don't need to explain every thing just do the steps and thats it and please after you are done delete these two images that has the questions as I don't want them to stay in the website please
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 3 years ago
Hi there!Attached below is the word file of the complete answers. Please click and download. ThanksRead more: http://www.justanswer.com/calculus-and-above/95g38-added-attachment-grid-statistical.html#ixzz3dPf3K5fL*************************************************************************** If you are satisfied and happy with the answer, please choose a high rating. If you need more information, clarifications, or are not satisfied yet, choose 'Continue the conversation'. Bonuses are very much appreciated. Thanks!Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT. ****************************************************************************You can request me in future by writing "For Mr. Glenn or Trigeoscal only".