Pre-Calculus

Have Pre-Calculus Questions? Ask a Pre-Calculus Tutor

Pre-Calculus

I need help in Trigonometry homework. ASAP

Answered in 1 minute by:
7/8/2013
Martin, Physicist
OK, please upload your questions and I will have a look. Thanks!

http://postimg.org/image/9gokvc7ox/

http://s8.postimg.org/6lcjpwfv9/20130708_104434.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/fovnu2q3v/20130708_104444.jpg

Those are 3 pages of the homework. I need them within 60-90 minutes please

OK, I've got them! Based on the number of problems and their complexity, I'd ask for a fifteen dollar bonus to complete all five with full solutions. Is that OK?

OK, quickly please

How long do I have (exact deadline time and timezone please)?

It is 11:18 now and I have to submitted be4 1:00.. so u only have an hour to an hour and a half to complete this homework..

Thanks! I'll get back to you shortly with the solutions.

I got only 20 min until the class starts. I need it be4 that so I can see the answers.

Here are your answers:

PDF file
Word doc

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Martin, Physicist

Thanks, I will add the bonus once I receive the homework back. just to make sure that all the answers are correct. I may have more homework questions.

Thanks Thamer. I'd be happy to help you on any future assignments. Just put "For Martin" at the beginning of the question and I'll be sure to get it.

"Excellent" ratings are what I strive for (and am judged on), so if there's something missing that could earned such a rating, please consider it and let me know. EIther way, understanding any deficiencies is always useful in improving my performance. Thanks! :)

Martin, Physicist