Powerpoint and Presentations

For help with PowerPoint and presentations, ask an Expert

Week 3 - Assignment Final Presentation: Part I For this

Customer Question
Week 3 - Assignment Final Presentation...
Week 3 - Assignment
Final Presentation: Part I
For this assignment, Part 1, you will provide an overview of the U.S. healthcare system.
Introduction: Include a title slide. Next, include an introductory slide where you will identify yourself and describe the nature of this presentation.
Part I (of the Final Presentation): The U.S. healthcare system. Define the U.S. healthcare system by addressing the following:
Describe the history of the U.S. health care system. Include at least three of the revolutionary factors (e.g., the teacher’s union in Dallas, Texas; The American Medical Association; Civil War, first Marine Hospital, etc.). Chapter two in our textbook discusses the evolution of our healthcare system and is a good resource for this part of the presentation.
Identify at least one major development from each of the following: financial, legal, ethical, regulatory, and social [e.g., consumer demand] that transformed the system into what it is today. You may want to revisit the healthcare timeline.
Differentiate the stakeholders and their roles (e.g., healthcare professionals, clients [patients], health insurance organizations, government,colleges, and health care agencies.
Include the positive and negative contributions of how they affect the health care system).
Creating Part 1 of the Final Presentation for the Week 3 Assignment
Part 1 of the Final Presentation must:
Be 5 to 7 slides (excludes the title slide and reference slides) and be formatted according to APA style
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
This is the full detail
3/6/2018
Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

I would like to take the task but need to know the name of course and textbook for review. Thanks.

you can log in to my university portal HCA 205 Introduction to Health Care: course name https://student.ashford.edu/secure/student/StuPortal.aspx login : ************** password: **********

This will be original right?
you can also use my slide or create a new one if that's ok with you, but please let me know your timeline

Well received. Thanks.

BUT, please later do not disclose your username and password ***** the Internet. This page is publicly visible.

Will review the stuff in a few hours. Currently busy in a few remote session. Thanks for your patience.

when can I expect it tonight or tomorrow?

My apology. Still working in a remote session. What's your local time there. If it is bedtime there, is it okay for me to give your feedback tomorrow your time?

in eastern it 7.50 pm. Just want to be sure since they give me a 2nd chance to do the project. I just need a timeline to work with.

Okay, I will update you by 9.30 pm your time. Thanks.

ok thanks

Okay, just reviewed the materials. In a few words:

1. The current question value is significantly underpriced. Heaps of info to be summarised for the slides and the current value can't covered the effort to be involved.

2. The dead line seems to be very closed? Please clarify anyway.

Thanks.

i did already
Approved..thx
I might need for the next one..can i have you contact info? Thx

Okay, I opt out to let other experts contribute. If the question is still outstanding for two days, I will double check with you again. Good luck.

Technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 3 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

HelloCustomer How can I help you?

Hello I posted this since yesterday and nobody responds
Technician: judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree replied 3 months ago
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree

Are you still interested in assistance with this powerpoint?

Judy

tonight at midnight
No that was already done I am Need the one I posted today. Thanks
I am coming. am asking her for some time just try the earliest you can do it. This is what I posted for week oneI chose the infamous 21st century the Affordable Care Act, also known as the Obama care, According to P.7 and p23 of Batnitzky, Hayes & Vinall (2014) This was an act that was implemented to increased accessibility and reduce from 35-45 million uninsured citizens. The big one was anyone with a precondition and no matter the tax bracket; they could not be denied coverage. The was good news for most of us, unlike most small business who was forced to provide health insurance to any employee who was qualified based on this act.
Before this act was implemented, individual would be denied medical attention because they were not insured. Also, a significant factor in the Obama care is that the preventative plan this was to prevent hospitalization and ER visits by using the preventative care.The rationality behind this was he figured the cost for E.R would reduce since people would be able to be diagnosed at an early stage before any need for hospitalization. This was quite a shift in the healthcare industry. Some people had private insurance that, switched to the Obamacare, because it was more cost-effective. The big downfall was that people who did not have health insurance at the end of the year were penalized a certain percentage on the tax return

Did you relist this question? I know you need it quickly, but I am not sure if this question is the one you want answered.

Judy

Week 5 - Final PresentationFinal PresentationFor your Final Presentation you will be presenting on the U.S. healthcare system. Imagine you are a community health director educating a group of new healthcare professionals on the U.S. healthcare system. You have been asked to create a PowerPoint presentation, which includes the elements listed below:Note: You will be using Part 1 from week three for the first section of the Final Presentation. Please make sure to correct issues and address any recommendations from your instructor's Week 3 Assignment feedback.Introduction: Include a title slide. Next, include an introductory slide where you introduce yourself and explain what you are about to present.
Part I: The U.S. Healthcare System – Define the U.S. healthcare system by addressing the items below:Describe the history of the U.S. health care system. Include at least three of the revolutionary factors (e.g., teacher’s union in Dallas, Texas; the American Medical Association; Civil War, and the First Marine Hospital, etc.). Chapter two in our textbook discusses the evolution of our system and is a good resource for this part of your presentation.
Identify at least one major development from each of the following: financial, legal, ethical, regulatory, and social [i.e., consumer demand]) that transformed the system into what it is today. You may want to revisit the health care timelines available in your course textbook.
Differentiate the stakeholders and their roles (i.e., health care professionals, clients [patients], government, colleges, and health care agencies.
Include the positive and negative contributions of how they affect our health care system.Part II: The Cost of the U.S. Healthcare SystemDescribe the costs and how they are set (i.e., reimbursement methods, managed care organizations, Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance).
Explain how technology has affected costs (e.g., EHR, medical research, equipment improvements like MRI, mammography, etc.) and delivery of quality care (e.g., personalized medicine, mobile services like ePrescribing, disease registries, etc.).Part III: The United States Versus Other Health Care Systems—an International PerspectiveContrast the U.S. health care system with at least one other (e.g., Canada’s universal health care vs. U.S. healthcare or South Africa vs. U.S. health care, etc.).
Include at least one positive aspect from the other country's health care system that you would like to see added to the U.S. healthcare system. Explain why you would like to see this in our system.Part IV: Reforms and ImprovementsDescribe any potential reforms and improvements that are currently being discussed at either the local, state, or federal level. Your work must be based upon scholarly research, not media commentary.
Examples could include the following:
Federal modifications (i.e., Medicare reform, repealing PPACA, universal type system, etc.)
State modifications(i.e., Medicaid reform, income tax credits, etc.)
Increased consumer controlsNote: The PPACA is not an appropriate reform or improvement to be described here because it is already law and not a future improvement. However, if there is a proposal to amend or eliminate, then you can include that potential reform.Conclusion: Future of the U.S. healthcare systemExplain what you believe the U.S. healthcare system will look like in the next 10 years. Give at least two recommendations for change.
Address access to care, quality of care, and cost of care including an example of each in your vision of our future healthcare system.Creating the Final Presentation
The Final Presentation must:Be 15 to 20 slides, which includes Part 1, (excludes the title slide and reference slides) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.Be presented using Microsoft PowerPoint slide presentation. You have a choice of one of the following options for adding the narrative to your presentation. Option 1 is using voice or Option 2 is adding speaker notes to each slide.Option 1: Recording your voice on each slide. You can view the tutorial using this link: adding and recording voice (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. to each slide.You can also click on the following links to view the Accessibility Statement (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. and Privacy Policy (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. If you choose this option, you must include your APA formatted citation in the speaker note section of the PPT as well.
This is week five its is the final. But we also have to incorporate the slide from week 3. Please see if you can finish it today do you want the login so so you can look at week 5. I have to send it to you privately
are you going to be able to finish by 3pm tom?

I'm so sorry ... but, since you did not get back to me about relisting the question, I did not make room in my calendar for this. I was very confused and had opened it up to all professionals when I opted out. Sorry.

Judy

I send to you since Sunday you even said I gave you more time, Now you going to opt out after we have less than 48 hrs ?

I apologize, I don't see anywhere on this question page where I accepted the question. I asked if it had been relisted, and you did not respond. I had already opted out of this question but you continued sending information on this same page. I needed it relisted and you did not reply to my questions, so I assumed you did not want the question answered. I'm sorry for the confusion.

We cannot have two questions on the same page. This one was closed but you added information. It needed to be relisted.

lease attachmentFinal Presentation.docx20 March 2018 01:22
This question is closed. You have not been charged. Ask a new question or contact Customer Care at 1-***-***-****.
NOw look what they are telling me now. What am should now do??
The close me question
Technician: Josie-Mod,
 replied 3 months ago
Josie-Mod
I am Josie, a moderator for this topic.
Your question is still open to all Experts.
There is no need to re-post or re-list this question.
20 March 2018 08:50
NOw look what they are telling me now. What am should now do??That is what made me reposted it