Powerpoint and Presentations

For help with PowerPoint and presentations, ask an Expert

I have a position paper that I need powerpoint slides

Customer Question
Hello-I have a position paper...
Hello-I have a position paper that I need powerpoint slides developed for. 8 slides in total. The paper and the instructions are attached. I will need this done no later than December 10th. Thanks
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Powerpoint and Presentations
12/5/2017
Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Hello this is Bing to help here. I can't see any attached instructions. Can you please double check it? Thnaks.
Hey, Thanks for reaching out. I have attached the files for you. Please let me know if you can help me. Thanks!

Thanks, ***** ***** me a few mins to review.

ok, let me know.

Can I know where are the executive summaries for assignment 1, 2 and 3?

I came in late to the class. So those are not available. I just have that info. I am actually getting the paper re-written now, however, it won't be available until the 12th. Would you like to wait until then or can you proceed with what you what you have?

Do you mean you will cover content of Assignment 1, 2 and 3 (especially the executive summary of them) into your final paper?

Basically, can I clarify that the slides is just an executive summary of your final paper?

I will be re-doing the paper to have an exec summary. That will not be available until the 12th however. Would you like to wait until then or start now? I only ask because my deadline for this particular project is the 15th. That only gives you roughly three days to complete...
Better wait as the slides are actually essential points of your executive summaries. They must be matched.
Ok, do you think you can get the job done under three days?
it can be done in 3 days.However, the given assignment requirement an instruction does mean that I need to pay extra effort in reading and analysing your whole paper and background info, organising the essential points to express your views in the paper, writing and formatting in a professional manner. Therefore I would like to offer a premium service at $60 to cover my effort. If you agree, I may send you the offer now.Thanks.
Is this 60 on top of the 70
I’m already paying?
It is on top of this general question page, though I don't know how much you paid for this page. You may get the billing details from JustAnswer customer services as I have no access to any billing info.
I’m already paying 73 dollars for this. I can only swing an extra 30 not 60.

Okay, if you would like to NOW accept the question and offer that extra $30 as bonus, I am happy to make the deal.

ok. I accept that. whats the next step?

Please just accept this question with $30 USD bonus offered, then I will start preparing your slides. If your final version will not have significant change comparing to the one already uploaded here, I can use it straight away. Thanks.

I am wondering if you are still there waiting for help here.

I guess you probably worry about how to make sure the slides is delivered once all payment is done in advance. Just FYI - the site provides quality guaranteed services, once you think the service is not delivered, quality is not matched or you are not happy with the service, you may ask for a refund from the customer services. So don't worry about this.

I already accepted this. I have also attached the re-written paper that I would like you to base the slides off of. It is attached. Once you have completed the task and send the first draft for me to review. I will then rate and bonus you. Thanks
Sorry a misunderstanding here, my fault. What I meant was to press the "accept" button and offer a 5-star rating against this question, then click the "review" button to offer $30 USD bonus to question. Not to accept something here in writing. :)
I notice you have uploaded your final paper. As mentioned, please now press the "accept" button to accept my suggestion as the answer and offer the bonus, so I can start working on the slides today. Thanks.
Im going to take a pass on this. I have submitted a good amount of work on this platform and I have NEVER given a rating until after I received a draft of the work. I would appreciate if you release this to the rest of the platform. I literally just finished an assignment with someone and gave them a rating after the work was done. Anyways, thanks for your time.
bbao
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant